Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Week 1: May 27-29 Chapters 1-3


  • Ask family members what they did during their summer break when they were kids.
  • Make a list of things you will do this summer. If you do them write about it in your journal.
  • Humphrey and Og didn’t know where they were going and Humphrey used the noises to try to figure it out. See if family member will take you on a mystery trip. Try to figure out where you are by using your senses. No peeking. Write about your adventure.


Add your summer plans to the comments below.

3 comments:

  1. When I was a kid my brother and I spent most of our time outside. We lived in a small town, alot like Glen Rose, and we lived down the street from the park. We would play all day at the park with other kids. Our favorite thing to do at the park was to play baseball. Maybe that is why I enjoy the sport so much. Sometimes at night all the kids would either play hide and seek or chase fireflies. We stayed out until our mom would turn on the porch light. That meant come inside. I hope all you are enjoying your summer so far. Go outside and enjoy nature. Mrs. Mapes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family is going to Costa Rica this summer. We are so excited! Come by the library next fall and I will show you some pictures from our trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom and Dad played outside and rode their bikes a lot during the summer. Im planning on going swimming and going camping. Yesterday, I swam at my Grandparents house with my mom and baby brother.
    ~Coy Bain

    ReplyDelete